Remember me
Password recovery

Quick Statistics


Feel free to use these detailed authentic Stockton personals stats to find your personal profile potential. This information is aimed at helping California members make better-informed decisions about your Loveawake membership.

  • There are 123 registered members
  • from Stockton
  • New Stockton singles: 0
  • Online Stockton members: 0
  • Stockton women: 27
  • Stockton men: 96

According to Loveawake latest research men spend 71 percent more time looking at the photos in the profile than women do and 59 percent of American women considered Stockton dating services to be "a good way to meet single men".

Dating Stockton Men - Meet Single Stockton Guys | United States, California

Stockton men | Stockton women | New | Verified | Top viewed | Photo profiles
RickyD6564 2436436 | American male, 48, Single
RickyD6564, 48 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Cancer, 171 cm (5' 7''), 94 kg (209 lbs)
I like to have fun going camping,fishing,hunting i love to cook hangout with family and friends.
 
Howaboutdodgers 2432837 | American male, 35,
Howaboutdodgers, 35 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Aquarius, 182 cm (6' 0''), 80 kg (178 lbs)
Clean Straight am looking meet woman respectful Im 35 male looking hot Ill respond when nice Uptown Downtown friend whenever reading You got my attention up Look we can front bit Yes Very intimate W..
 
YouWillLoveMe22 2432291 | American male, 47, Widowed
YouWillLoveMe22, 47 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Capricorn, 184 cm (6' 0''), 88 kg (196 lbs)
I am compassionate, passionate, honest man, loyal, outgoing, easy-going and i also love sports watching, fishing, i love natures, and i like going out with my dogs, eating out, drink beer and spend time with friends as m..
 
rayan1974 2333818 | American male, 40, Single
rayan1974, 40 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Taurus, 168 cm (5' 6''), 78 kg (173 lbs)
i AM A SELF EMPLOYED SIMPLE PERSON,I SEE THE LIVE IN A POSITIVE MANNER AND LOVE TO SHARE THE WONDERFUL LIFE WITH THE PARTNER.i LOVE TRAVELLING AND COOKING.MY WIFE WILL BE MY QUEEN,EGO AND PRIDE...
 
memcom 2049778 | American male, 81, Widowed
memcom, 81 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Leo, 192 cm (6' 4''), 99 kg (220 lbs)
Tall, active looking for a companion!
 
Wyatts 1943311 | American male, 54, Single
Wyatts, 54 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Cancer, 179 cm (5' 10''), 90 kg (200 lbs)
She must love to snuggle and kiss 90% of the time and the other 10% just be normal companion.
 
Handson 1880750 | American male, 58, Divorced
Handson, 58 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Aquarius, 162 cm (5' 4''), 66 kg (147 lbs)
loging waiting for the woman in my life,love awake,i just wantto be love again that turch of a wife...
 
juan1979 1581373 | American male, 40, Single
juan1979, 40 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Virgo, 167 cm (5' 6''), 88 kg (196 lbs)
im and like to go out places
 
riccig 1439906 | American male, 50, Single
riccig, 50 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Sagittarius, 177 cm (5' 10''), 84 kg (187 lbs)
Hi , im single latino, born and raised in Cali. Im open to chat, date, text, anytype of communication. I do also speak fluent spanish. Im very outgoing , i have a very good demeanor. Im slow to anger. I try to always be ..
 
marine6114 1359997 | American male, 45, Married, living separately
marine6114, 45 y. o. United States , California , Stockton
I am Capricorn, 169 cm (5' 7''), 83 kg (184 lbs)
I am a good guy looking to have fun. clean and fun.