Why was my personal profile content rejected?
If your content was rejected, it is most likely because it contains text that we cannot accept due to legal or privacy concerns.
Your content may not included one or more of the following types of information:
- You are looking for casual sex.
- If profile text or name could be seen as offensive, hateful, obscene, or clearly trolling, we will take moderation action
- Using Loveawake for commercial solicitation or exchange of money is prohibited.
- We also do not allow references to sugar daddy/baby dating, asking for gifts to date, wanting to be $poiled, etc, or phrases like "Send me $5 and see what happens" on your profile. This all falls under solicitation of money/goods and is not allowed.
- We do not allow anyone to post private information for public display, including their own private information, but especially other people's. Violations of other people's privacy will result in a ban.
- Promotion of anything illegal is not allowed and will result in getting you banned. This includes illegal sexual acts, drug dealing, fraud, threats, or anything else that is against the law. We do not tolerate any kind of discussion about underage sex, including dd/lg fantasies.
- Exposing other people to your sexual fantasies without their consent is rude and inappropriate, and it's not what most people on Loveawake are looking for. This includes kink/ fetish profiles, profiles describing which sex acts they are looking for, etc.