As the fill in blanks specify I am 5'6", dark brown hair with more grey in it than I would want but that's life. Although I am caucasian a recent DNA test I had done on a genealogy site, for fun indicated that I am 94% European 2% West Asian 2% African. The report is actually more detailed then that but those are the basics. I have a little dark complexion and more so when I am out in the sun a lot as I don't often sunburn but tan easily.
1) I enjoy the simple things...I know...sounds corny but doesn't everyone? It's not where you're at but who you are with.
2) I have been told that I am easy to talk to, patient and have a good sense of humor. Tell me about yourself. 3) Although I don't hunt I do like to fish.
4) Enjoy going for walks, dinner home or out. A good movie. Good conversation. Quiet time. I am not much of a suit and tie type of guy but wear one when it's called for. I can cook fairly well and enjoy being cooked for.
5) Chivalry is NOT dead. I will open that door for you. I believe in romance and flowers....and that both take time to blossom. We will always be a work in progress.
6) I have two grown children who both have two children each. My son has two boys and my oldest daughter has two girls. They have their own homes and busy lives. I also have a 16 year old daughter who lives with her mother quite a distance away. I'm not against a partner having her own child. I love children. I just cannot have anymore myself;
Right now :
1) I am just looking for a friend, perhaps developing into a committed relationship of the opposite gender. Have a few laughs, dinner, a movie....just see what happens. Perhaps enough differences to compliment each other.
2) Perhaps marriage might be in the cards some day perhaps not. I'm not against it but I'm not likely to propose in a whirlwind romance.
3)Not into multiple intimate partners or what I've seen called on here "serial" dating. So am looking for someone somewhat like myself, patient, easy to talk to, a good listener. If you want a jogging partner I'm really not into that but will cheer you on if you are. Like most people you have to actually meet in person to give it a chance.
I do look at more than the pictures and enjoy reading the different profiles. I am NOT looking for Cinderella or Barbie. Just someone real or working on it. The velveteen rabbit didn't become "real" in a day. Thank you for reading my profile.