Describing ones self is challenging because psychologically humans will try to paint the best of themselves out
there leaving vices that should be known to the other half.
Let me start with the bad before the good! I love to eat and
somehow I have managed to stay fit,
on Mondays and Wednesdays when I have my busiest schedule I always
fall asleep on the couch with my suit and tie on, always too lazy to do something else but
that stops in like two months when I retire from field work. The rest I really don't know but
am a real sweetheart and I can be 95% honest at every interval unless of cause the other 5% is a real
terrible thing to say lol, I would never judge a book by the cover at most I should have read half of
the book before making assumptions. Am just one hardworking man who believes in love my wife departed about 3 years ago to an auto accident.