Amelie, Moulin Rouge, The Emperor's New Groove, Wet Hot American Summer.
I have a twin brother, no he doesn't look like me, DO NOT EVEN ASK IF WE ARE IDENTICAL.
vacation destination is the Minnesota State Fair, and I don't understand why it doesn't make more appearances on Insider.
5. I majored in art. I work as a writer. One Art Degree for sale, perfect condition
6. I'm afraid of heights, and I can't swim, so let's do some land activities pick A Fave And Roll With It
Is there a movie you know every line to? An album that shaped your entire adult identity? A hobby you turned into an Etsy empire? Share a quick blurb about it. Those who respond will find a huge part of your life intriguing, and that's a great place to start.
7. All I want is someone who can sing the Elephant Love Medley Duet from Moulin Rouge with me. My sister could do it, but she always makes me be the boy 8. You haven't lived until you've tasted a bacon peanut butter chocolate malt from Five Guys. If you'd like to argue with me, I'd be HAPPY to do a taste test.
9. I know every word of the ten-season run of Friends by heart, and my next goal in life is to watch them en Español until I know Spanish.
10. What's your favorite Jonas Brothers song and why? Mine is Good Night and Goodbye, and in the following dissertation I will explain in detail why they were the best boy band of all time. (cont.)
11. Three years ago I started a book club. We mostly read wine labels.
12. My mood is either the end of Monument Valley, or the end of Inside. Never in between.