Im a great guy
Currently, I am undertaking my bachelor of Nursing Science degree qualification at the University of Sunshine Coast and have completed 5 of 24 units for my degree in the first Semester 2018. From June 2015 to June 2018 I worked in Saudi Arabia for BARRICK GOLD (MBCC) as the site Clinic Manager, Safety Officer & ERT Superintendent with the primary function to up skill Saudi Nationals with modern, remote mine site specific, Safety and medical protocols & practice, clinical operations, emergency response and rescue training techniques and International Safety, training and Standards application.
Specifically, I manage and ensure the day to day operations of the ER facilities, plan and deliver training, coordinate clinical services for an approximate 1045-man workforce and oversee the Occupational Health and Hygiene management plan. My duties, accountabilities and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following;
• Management of the site clinical services which includes 2 ambulance units, 2 site paramedics
• Provision of medical services as a site paramedic – registered with AREMT
• Management of medication storage, dispensing of and security and prescribing of medication under medical direction
from the Corporate Doctor.
• Management of emergency response capabilities
• Coordination of medical services as required from local hospitals including patient transfers.
• Ensuring compliance to medical standards of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Train & assess Mine Rescue personnel and Manage PHTLS services on site
• Ensure OH&S compliance with Saudi Government Regulations & company policy for worker fitness for operations
• Safety inspections, Audits, Incident investigations and safety training for expats and Saudi Nationals
• Contractor on-boarding process management – Contractor Safety Management System Audits
• Coordinate the delivery and site assessment of Australian RTO qualification for Cert IV and Diploma OH&S (RTO-AITT – WA)