I am a cute mom to 2 adorable, cool, funny kids. They get that from me. I share custody with their Dad who is an amazing father and we remain friends. If having children is baggage to you, move right along.
I work in the counselling/social services field and I value education and someone who takes pride in their career. I'm searching for someone who is generous with their love with a great sense of humor that is not offensive. I would offer the same.
If you have difficulty saying how you feel or showing it, I'm not the girl for you. That is top of my "list". I want someone who can be clear. If you don't hold hands or wouldn't give your partner a forehead kiss in public, keep on clicking because I want that kind of affection and would show the same. In a relationship, I don't need over the top romance but I do need to know how you feel about me without guessing games. I'm kind, a great friend, and pretty damn entertaining.
I'm hoping to meet someone who is crazy about me and who I'm crazy about. I don't want to settle for less. I'm single for the first time in 12 years and I've been lingering in the produce section of the grocery store but no luck...so here I am.
Random facts about me:
- I love toast.
- I hate ketchup.
- I had a crush on Boy George; this still concerns me.
- Writing makes me happy and I write a blog that I love.
- I take pictures constantly. This annoys the Hell out of my family.
- My family means the world to me - my beautiful mom recently passed away and my siblings and I are very close.
- My job is crazy and stressful but I love it. Most days.
- I'm a glass half full kinda person. Glass half empty people need not apply.
- I adore my kids and I think a man who is a great Dad is very attractive.
- I could eat cereal for every meal.
- I've no tolerance for lactose.
- I prefer red wine over white I do an awesome fake British accent. Usually after the red wine.
PS: If you can do the Dirty Dancing Swayze lift, message me right now.