Here are some important things that I'm:
- I'm what you could call an ''egg'': I'm a white person, but I'm asian inside.
- I'm not religious, but religiously spiritual (which is very compatible with Christianity or Catholicism or Buddhism). I practice Falun Gong (or Falun Dafa), based on three principles: Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. This mind and body practice (exercises + meditation) is from the Buddha Law. Sadly since 1999, practitioners in China can be imprisoned, tortured and even kills for that practice. With the time, I had chosen to dedicate time of my life not only teaching and practice it, but also help to raise awareness about this horrible genocide still happening in China. Basically, I spend a part of my day to exercices, meditation and studying wisdom. And this practice made me an authentic man that cannot cheat, only be loyal faithful and all qualities of a true man. In other words, I have a very high emotional intelligence.
- I'm not a rich person, but I would love to be a provider in a short term I'll launch my own company, an online school in the next months.
I live a simple life, in lightness, pure joy, and a lot of human warn. I put quite some time in my spiritual path and my projects and my needs are very simple. I almost not need to go outside as I have everything I need in an apartment, but of course, I love nature. We could have a harmonious and simple life in Canada together.
- I work for the greatest show in the world- I give lectures about Ancient China, passing by today's China and the Renaissance of the Chinese Culture
- Work in progress: I'm writting my first TV pilot and I'm creating my own author-designed organized tour in Taiwan.
- Former elementary school teacher, French teacher (I'm still teaching some French online), international reporter to The Epoch Times and documentary filmmaker.