My faith in Jesus Christ defines who I am.
My friends have used these adjectives to describe me in the past: laid back, yet professional; quiet yet sociable and articulate; smart ;-) ; someone who loves people and loves to laugh. I don't like to sweat the small stuff, life's too short for that! I like to joke around, and can be serious and analytical. I'm on disability pension and used to be in Human Resources.
I love playing chess. I love orchids. I enjoy trading the commodity markets (options and futures). I love animals. I'm a dog person. I currently have 8 Cockatiels. I love nature - Fauna and Flora. Love watching game and wild birds in nature. I have many interests. I used to be a jogger, but not anymore.
I am a pathetic cook, but I appreciate and love eating good food. I love a balance of meat and vegetables but I am a big meat eater. I am a Canadian Citizen who immigrated from South Africa in 2003. I am not a rich guy, but I have enough to live. I don't have children, but it will be wonderful to accept my future wife s kids.
What do I look for in a lady? I don't have a list of requirements but I prefer someone slender or of average built.
1. 50 Years old or older. The average man live to 73, you may be widowed young if you consider my age. I can't leave you rich when I die
2. Not a deal breaker, but 5'8'' or taller
3. English - Good
4. I'm not a good match for vegetarians 5. If you have been tattooed and pierced in distasteful places – please don't write to
6. When you seek sexual experiments or vulgarities, don't contact me. Sex is sacred and
should remain so. Please don't write dirty thoughts or suggestions to me.
7. I have blue eyes, what color eyes do you have?