Just a year or so shy of an empty nest, I feel it's time to try to focus on my needs a little bit. I say "try" because parenting never ends, and I am a committed and loving Mother to two beautiful kids.
Just a few random thoughts I'd like to share about me ...
- I am not rooted here, and feel the next phase of my life could be anywhere as long as visits home to my family are a given.
- My hope is to find someone with similar beliefs and mindset as mine, where we can enjoy our mature years together in peace and harmony.
- I am Conservative and won't mesh well with Men who vote Liberal.
- I like to go fishing quadding, and hang out on the beach but don't like the cold (as you can see in my profile pic, I am wearing my "house lumber jacket" Lol). That said, I'm happy to enjoy a warm fire outside in -5 degree weather.
- I am mostly a homebody. I can create a beautiful environment from almost nothing, and I love every step of the process.
Here's a question for you: What is the one thing you value the most in a relationship?