Remember me
Password recovery

Quick Statistics

  • We have 58872 registered
  • members from Canada
  • New singles: 172
  • Canadian men: 47244
  • Canadian women: 11628

We reset information about new Canadian personals every 24 hours.

60+ singles in Canada

men | women | New | Verified | Top viewed | Photo profiles
Heddy, 75 y. o. Canada , Alberta , Calgary
I am Capricorn, 154 cm (5' 2''), 63 kg (158 lbs)
I am looking preferrably men that are 60 - 67 that are healthy,active, and energetic. Will also look at men 67 to 70 as a secondary category. I am a very healthy, active, energetic 67 year old widowed lady by 4 1/2 y..
 
Walkwithme, 65 y. o. Canada , British Columbia , Port Alberni
I am Virgo, 185 cm (6' 2''), 87 kg (218 lbs)
It does not matter what you say. Unless you meet it does not mean anything. A nice photo is 1% of who you are but you still need to know about the other 99%. If i hold your hand on the first date, that means I like you. ..
 
christdisciple, 64 y. o. Canada , Ontario , Toronto
I am Aquarius, 170 cm (5' 8''), 90 kg (225 lbs)
I am single christian male living in Toronto Canada
 
Janviss, 64 y. o. Canada , Ontario , Lindsay
I am Sagittarius, 178 cm (5' 11''), 78 kg (195 lbs)
I lived in Holland for 14 months.Came back to Canada but want to go back. I was born in Appingedam and I am still a Dutch citizian.
 
Verified member
charredh, 62 y. o. Canada , Ontario , Toronto
I am Taurus, 176 cm (5' 10''), 84 kg (210 lbs)
unlike many men I want to meet a woman near my age
 
Ittel, 70 y. o. Canada , British Columbia , Maple Ridge
I am Cancer, 184 cm (6' 2''), 83 kg (208 lbs)
Blond, having sense of humor, slim
 
barsic, 69 y. o. Canada , Quebec , Iles de la Madeleine
I am Gemini
 
SERENADER2425, 61 y. o. Canada , Nova Scotia , Sydney
I am Aquarius, 174 cm (5' 10''), 89 kg (223 lbs)
I AM A MAN LOOKING FOR AN OLD FASHIONED LADY THAT LIKES TO BE PAMPERED AND SERENADED GO FOR ROMANTIC DRIVES WATCH MOVIE CUDDLE I OPEN DOORS PULL OUT CHAIRS AND BRING ROSES THEN WE WILL HAVE A ROMANTIC EVENING ILL Get ..
 
riskey, 62 y. o. Canada , Ontario , Toronto
I am Sagittarius, 174 cm (5' 10''), 80 kg (200 lbs)
Looking to meet a Chinese girl that could lead to a long term relationship and possible move to Canada. Ideally she should be good looking between the ages of 30-45. I really appreciate Chinese women and had a girlfriend..
 
HAL9000, 60 y. o. Canada , Ontario , Toronto
I am Virgo, 186 cm (6' 2''), 77 kg (193 lbs)
Tall athletic male looking for a lady to spend the rest of my life with. To travel, enjoy movies, dine out, sailing on my boat and spend romantic evenings together by the fire just being together...